Seafront property for sale.
With the New Halcyon especially designed for the The Warren at Abersoch, Lissett Homes has created a home which exudes charm, homeliness and simply great design. Its exterior is suggestive of a New England home and its warmth is certain to draw new friends and neighbours to your social occasions. The inclusion of the enormous glass frontage to the lounge, together with its large opening side windows, ensure that the home will be filled with light, fresh sea air and gorgeous views.
The interior of the home is stunning. The open plan lounge/diner is breath-taking in the quality and design of its fittings. Indeed, throughout the home the furniture is unashamedly opulent and every internal feature and detail has been carefully thought through.
The three roomy bedrooms sleep 6. The en-suite to the master bedroom, in particular, represents the ultimate in contemporary design
Think of The Warren as a retreat for your senses. Its beach location boasts golden sands and soul-reviving views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. A boat launch ramp accesses internationally recognised sailing waters washed by the temperate Gulf Stream. Its magnificent proximity to some of the UK's most impressive mountains provides the perfect escape. Plus, nearby Abersoch is a desirable destination for retail therapy and tasty local cuisine.
Indulge in quality time – for you and your family. The Warren is your idyllic retreat offering exclusivity and peace in abundance.
* Tennis courts x4
* Indoor & outdoor swimming pools including outdoor pool bar.
* Elemis Spa including Thalasso steam room, Himalayan salt sauna, herbal steam room, red hot lava sauna, ice room and herbal samarium. The Spa offers a range of treatments including massage, facials, manicures and bespoke packages to suit your needs.
* Sports hall for badminton, archery and climbing wall.
* Junior gym and Skate park.
* Squash courts x 3
* Owners exclusive restaurant and bar
* NEW this season beach front restaurant offering fine dining
* Season 1st March – 17th January
Sea front site fee’s from £9,385
Annual running costs (rates, water & refuse collection) £666.43 per annum.