A unique opportunity to purchase a pre oved chalet here at The Warren, Abersoch. The chalet has been refurbished to a very high standard, with an extensive decking area, hot tub included the location provides idyllic sea views.
The chalet has 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 single, EnSite shower room to master bedroom as well as separate large family shower room, an open plan living area, offering comfort in the lounge area with views of Abersoch beach.
The kitchen area benefits from all modern integrated appliances, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer. The chalet is also fitted with air conditioning for the summer heatwaves.
This really is an opportunity not to be missed, if a sea view location is on your wish list!
Think of The Warren as a retreat for your senses. Its beach location boasts golden sands and soul-reviving views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. A boat launch ramp accesses internationally recognised sailing waters washed by the temperate Gulf Stream. Its magnificent proximity to some of the UK's most impressive mountains provides the perfect escape. Plus, nearby Abersoch is a desirable destination for retail therapy and tasty local cuisine.
Indulge in quality time – for you and your family. The Warren is your idyllic retreat offering exclusivity and peace in abundance.
* Tennis courts x4
* Indoor & outdoor swimming pools including outdoor pool bar.
* Elemis Spa including Thalasso steam room, Himalayan salt sauna, herbal steam room, red hot lava sauna, ice room and herbal samarium. The Spa offers a range of treatments including massage, facials, manicures and bespoke packages to suit your needs.
* Sports hall for badminton, archery and climbing wall.
* Junior gym and Skate park.
* Squash courts x 3
* Owners exclusive restaurant and bar
* NEW this season beach front restaurant offering fine dining
* Season 1st March – 17th January
Site fee’s from £7,595 - £9,385
Annual running costs (rates, water & refuse collection) £666.43 per annum.